Dexus Brisbane Waterfront
The Dexus Waterfront Brisbane Redevelopment is a once in a generation opportunity to consolidate existing assets and associated landholdings of Waterfront Place and Eagle Street Pier to develop a world class integrated precinct with the intent of delivering Brisbane’s premier business and lifestyle on a key riverfront gateway.
In summary the project includes the following components:
- Two premium office and mixed-use towers on the Eagle Street Pier site;
- A variety of riverfront restaurants, casual eateries and shops;
- New and revitalised public realm including approximately 9,000sqm incorporating a new Mary Street and Creek Street Plazas, market steps, urban verandah terraces, an extension of the City Reach Riverwalk and a new ‘green’ corridor connecting Eagle Street to the Riverwalk;
- Enhanced City Reach Riverwalk supporting cyclists and pedestrians;
- Upgraded wharf facilities supporting commercial and river tourism operations with provisions to support the delivery of a new City Reach Ferry terminal; and
- Upgrades to Eagle Street to improve pedestrian connectivity and amenity.