We have an immediate opportunity for a talented and highly motivated individual with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to join the Brisbane team at our national Building Surveying consultancy in a Senior Building Surveyor role.
McKenzie Group Consulting offers a comprehensive and interesting professional career in all classifications of buildings; in particular we offer the opportunity to work on high profile commercial buildings, retail, industrial and public use projects which provide significant career development and an increased profile within the industry. Our technical team are hard-working, goal driven and friendly and need likeminded colleagues to plan for growth.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure compliance with the Building Act / Regulations and the Building Code of Australia, undertaking a full range of Building Surveying duties as well as technical and project management skills. In addition, you will be responsible for the training and mentoring of junior colleagues, following through on delegation of tasks, contributing to company performance targets, marketing to new clients and preserving relationships with our existing client base.
To be successful, you will have the following:
- Unrestricted (Level 1) Building Surveying registration
- A minimum 5 years’ experience working in Private industry.
- Experience in working on large, complex commercial projects.
- Excellent time management skills.
- An ability to mentor people around them.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to write high quality and considered reports.
- Professional attitude, friendly personality and self-motivated.
Salary package and company progression will be dependent on level of experience and ability.
Note that your confidentiality is guaranteed.
If the above role excites you and you are keen to progress your career in a truly National highly dynamic company, then we would encourage you to apply online below.