Health Infrastructure, Health NSW c/- Thinc Projects
To build an integrated single location for the full range of existing cancer and blood disorder services, including:
- Cancer Genetic Services
- Gynaecological Oncology Services (from RHW)
- Haematology–malignant and non-malignant blood disorders.
- Integrated ambulatory services including chemotherapy, infusions, biopsies, minor procedures and other treatments that may emerge over time.
- Medical Oncology Services
- Pathology Services
- Radiation Oncology Services
- Surgical Cancer Services