Ramsay Healthcare initially engaged MGC Planning to manage the sub-division of this site to address State Heritage constraints and infrastructure anomalies.
Following the successful completion of the sub-division, we were further engaged to prepare and manage the Development Application to extend the existing hospitable by an additional 30 beds.
In addition to the patient extension there were also associated car parking, bulk earthworks and landscaping components.
Ramsay Healthcare considered MGC to be efficient and professional in undertaking all aspects of this project and have subsequently engaged us to manage the planning process on other projects.
The planning services for this project were dependent on achieving the following principles:
- Visual amenities appropriate for a residential context.
- Suitable access, traffic & parking.
- Integration with existing facilities.
- Minimal impact on adjoining items of Heritage significance.
- Environmental protection.
- Provision for future expansion.
Provision of quality services to meet identified needs