About McKenzie Group Consulting:
McKenzie Group Consulting is one of Australia’s most experienced and respected Building Surveying, Accessibility and Compliance Management companies having offices in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Sydney.
McKenzie Group Consulting is part of the Bureau Veritas Group. Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification. Bureau Veritas was established in 1828 and has 78,000 employees across 140 countries. This partnership will allow additional growth and increase shared services support with additional in-house HR, IT, Legal and Finance.
About the role:
This is a key role in identifying and securing Building Surveying, Access Consulting and Essential Services Management opportunities in our traditional markets such as large scale commercial, residential and industrial sectors as well as a high focus on expanding our market sectors to smaller projects across Institutions, Retailers, Government, Defence and Healthcare.
This is a national role that will involve building on your existing networks across the construction industry to build a strong pipeline across all of our services. This role could be based in either of our major offices across Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne and regular travel will be required.
Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A successful track record of business development related to the construction industry
- Key account management experience with national clients
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- A well developed industry network
- Experience with preparing complex tendering submission as well as development of systems and processes
- Experience coordinating business development, marketing and social media strategies with the support from internal and external specialists connected with the business
- Identify opportunities that support the strategic direction of the group
We offer a competitive salary and incentives and an opportunity to advance your career in a commercial role with the backing of a strong technical and commercial global network.
Please call Nick Gilson on 03 9922 0836 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity or apply online.
Potential locations: Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney
|Job Category||Business Development|